Search This Blog

Thursday 31 March 2011

La mode la moda la fashion

Bonsoir mon amies

It's that time of the month where I feel like doing another fashion blog
So sit back relax to one of my new favourite songs and enjoy the fashion parade


I love these musicians.

My Wishlist


Sparkle and Fade @ U & O


U & O
hehehe


 U & O
expensive but classic


Vivienne Westwood @ U & O


Asos- 
perfectly perfect classic little dress

Topshop


I love the whole thing! Tres coolie
all U &O


Jumper was my choice, U & O

 Topshop, perfect summer dress

Really obsessed with those patterns recently. 
Topshop 


Topshop :O
Topshop Cami avec matching shorts but me thinks its way to matchy, 
Maybe the shorts though.. I think I prefer them


Bitching & Junkfood @ U & O
not too fond on the crucifixes but hey ho- the shorts are coool


Bitching & Junkfood @ U& O


U & O



Rokit

Topshop
I've been looking for a white blazer for oh so long-
faness! -Whatever that means, not too sure but it fits


So- 

I got a new camera! 

Tada!

Basically while putting the lens of my previous camera in my mouth and breathing on it, i shattered the lens- Which sucks because i broke my blackberry by sitting on it this week as well- But my mum told me to by a new one before 

BARBADOS 

£170.00 of my own money later... I introduce 
The Canon Powershot SX30 

Now all I have to do is try to not be too tempted to eat it or swallow it or something

When I've taken some pics I'll upload 'em
i'm off 

Regards 
SJ



No comments:

Post a Comment