Search This Blog

Saturday 22 January 2011

Insights

Good-afternoon all, 
I just thought that I would brief everyone a little more about me,
Here's a picture of me and the mother- Lynn. 





A typical family photo in our household,
Mother shouting and screaming how she looks pregnant in the dress, me just eager for the photo to be taken, and my auntie trying to work out how to turn on flash.




The cup may have just been an alien before, but now- I think it resembles him- "to the T"
The bushy eyebrows, green eyes, messy stubble, strands of hair flying around-
This is my dad.
Last but not least a picture of me.


1 comment:

  1. Your auntie is always watching you...remember that! Harlem USA IN THE HOUSE!
    The cup looks like your dad. He is an alien. I was wondering if you would ever figure it out! Look at the shape of your eyes...hmmm.
    Why did you post that photo of your mama in that preggers dress?! You really want to push her buttons and I do know how to use a flash! Tuta has spoken!

    ReplyDelete