Search This Blog

Thursday 10 February 2011

Stylish me

Happy Wednesday all, 


I thought today I'd give everyone a little idea on what clothing floats my boat. 
I have a slightly 'different' sense of style, but don't critisize, embrace- Ha, cheese



Personally, I don't think I can pull off a daring leather skirt, although inconvenient- due to sweaty thighs in summer, I think they're so cool! Lookin' sexified. 
But like, you need quite a lot of confidence to pull it off, it can be conveyed as quite
"Promiscuous" 


Urban Outfitters


I love the 60's/70's era, my fashion sense is all about the vintage look, as nothing really these days is particularly individual or unique, this is so classic. Hate the colour though, so boring!
Ahhh, chic 


Topshop 


Very few would buy this kinda thing, one might think you would end up with feathers on your head screming and looking like a red indian once you start buying clothes like this- 
But personally, I think it makes a statement- not to sure what kind of statement, but I like so shh


Topshop 














Ahh! Miss Marple does Lady Gaga glasses, can't get much better than that. 
The sparkles just add that certain touch of "je ne ce'st quoi" WHICH TRANSLATES TO- "I don't know." My leopard print coat- Topshop- would look perfect for a "I'm to cool for you, take a step back or i'll turn you into ice


U & O
I wouldn't usually go for something so basic, but the good thing about basics is that it can always be snazzed and jazzed up in different ways. 
I'd probably personalise with some badges or change the back to a backless kinda thingy majig, or just hire my friend to work on it for a tenner. 
Easy to pair with a more confusing patterned coat or maybe some Henry holland tights for an edgier look, whatever makes you sleep at night 


U & O






I don't usually do pumps, I prefer converse, and dm's and boots- But since i'm quite tall I should get used to wearing pumps as I don't wanna look like the bfg. These can kinda be worn with anything- Can't you just see yourself singing on your bike as you bicycle to your friends house in summer? Well I can, oh summer, please hurry 


Topshop 







I love bandanas, when my hairs messy- which it always is; or you want to hide the fact that you didn't wash your hair last night bandanas are a perfect disguise! 


Topshop 






















It's compulsery that everyone has a large, warm, cool jumper in their wardrobes. It's a must have. 
I wear my one like this one in the picture to the left? Right? not too sure but unless you're blind i'm sure you can find the picture. 


Rokit



A few more zoom zoom clothes


ASOS



ASOS

   
Urban Outfitters




ASOS




Whether you found this boring or not I really don't care because I care very much about my fashion sense- As a famous woman once said-

"There are never dull clothes, only dull minds"-
Save yourself the time of ratteling your brains for who said it because it was me, hehehe

Last but not least- A little song to leave you with, 
Since the majority of us will be alone on Valentines Day, this may make you feel a bit better- Have a little confidence eh? We blatently can't get a boy because we're TOO goodlooking. 






Regards

SJ


1 comment:

  1. Great blog Tu! It's so very you...
    The leather mini can be worn with tights, solid or pattern. Throw on a jumper and flat boots and you're good to go. Then it becomes not so "Promiscuous."
    I love the fact that you love vintage! That runs in the family. Somethings are just classic.
    The shawl coat would be really cool with the sparkle sunglasses and skinny jeans and perhaps a "updoo" or pony tail. Since the shawl and glasses do so much on their own the rest of the outfit... like jeans and a ponytail make it seem like you're not trying too hard...it's a "throw away"...so to speak.
    Basics are great, you're right. They're so easy to mix and match.
    You wear the clothes the clothes DON'T wear you! Of course YOU know that! That's why YOU are the fabulous, fashion, little mama... MUAH!!!
    Auntie Tu has spoken...xxoo

    ReplyDelete