Search This Blog

Sunday 6 March 2011

LATITUDE

Hey all, 


Sorry I haven't posted in quite a bit but I've had absolutely no time between all my school work and social events. Since my blog just doesn't fit into my busy lifestyle, I've decided to make time for my blog at least every sunday. 
This weekend, homework has been on my mine 24/7. Besides from last night where I had a quite realistic dream about five of my friends dying of a disease called 'Shrill' -when you have a dream of a Hephalump, if the Hephalump stops moving then you die. A piece of advice a true friend gave me- 'Never let the Hephalump stop moving' It's crazy scary though, I've been shaken raw.
I had two geography essays and a creative writing piece about 'Change' -like what the hell
I did mine about a woman who has had an early menopause then thinks shes pregnant and has a hysterical pregnancy- So she's like sycologically preggers but not in real life- if you get me? Then I do it from the mam's point of view then the boyfriends. My dad said it was good so ye man, achievement much?    


Anyways, I must proceed onwards with this post. 
For the past month my mam and pa were deciding whether to let me go to Latitude music festival, after a lot of persuasion and an angel smile that i pull off so very well... Guess where I'm going!


I swear to god I've never been more excited! 
I'm going with my two buddies- my home skiddle biscuit Tilda P
and nibbles, Saskia Dbn 


Tilda Parsons *Latitude, she looks so fly


Nibblet at school, looking hot like a tamali

So, you have no idea what latitude is and want a taster? The following pictures are purely for your amusement. 
Pa- pa- pa partay 




If you want something to listen to while scanning the photos, 
Janelle Monae- Grammy winner, just saw her live was top stuff.



 SO, introduction to latitude, could be described as an 'alternitive musical experience' or 'indie' as some may rephrase. Friends have told me it's defiantly an experience from last years line up it looked pretty cool. From the Midnight Beast, Vampire Weekend and Florence and the Machine!
Doesn't get much better than that. I hope this year is just as good
eek I'm so excited aaaaa

This
Is
Tilda's
Perky
Bottom


Florence & The machine










 Sam Sharp also known as Amelia Sharp
She's also going with her two friends Beth G and Izamo Sandor so it's gonna be 'raaaaves'
I am more excited than you can imagine-I mean look at her little top, don't that just make you wanna dance. Jeez can't wait til Summer

I hope this gave you enough a sneak peak, 
Since i've been pressured by tilda to finish this and I have to continue correcting my hysterical pregnancy piece and i have to put some more ice on my fractured ankle
 I must be off 

To end-


Live cause she's that cool, no sarcasm

Regards
SJ

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog. Good music mixed with cool pics what more can I say. Keep it real and remember you got a fan in me.

    ReplyDelete