Search This Blog

Friday 11 March 2011

Japan

Afternoon all, 


Today I'm not going to be effortlessly hilarious per usual but I'd like to talk about something really important and serious. This is only a quick blog just to send my love and regards to all of Japan. 



The 5th largest tsunami ever recorded and the largest earthquake to occur in Japan has destroyed millions of peoples lives and cities. The tsunami has even reached Hawaii


I can only imagine what it is like for the Japanese atm and I think that everyone should make a small wish for Japan and the locals.
So take some time to stop thinking about all our irrelevant little lives and think about someone else for a change. Amen


The following video is quite disturbing, I thought I'd like to really show what it's like for the Japanese at the moment. Feel free not to watch 




God bless Japan


Regards
SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment