Search This Blog

Friday 25 February 2011

Bacon on my head and bacon in my tummy

Good Afternoon all,


In Latin this week our homework was to name the 7 wonders of the 'modern' world.
Personally I've never been very interested in Latin, but now...
I've found so many cooooool places to go to one day woot, this may seem like such a borin post- But I HAVE A TWIST. 
So, when I was searching around for some groovy places I came across the 10 of the coolest tattoos of food. 
Random no? I also found weirdest sandwiches, strangest dildos and vibrators, amazing mushrooms, hilarious pictures with double meanings and also the strangest combovers. 


SO as a quite irrelevant post I thought I'd just show you some photos of the most interesting things i have discovered through latin



The bacon and egg man


Burger boy


The 'rubiks' sandwhich- watch and wonder. 


It's a teeny piano sandwich! 


Who wants a hand sanwich. Get the hand/ham pun? hahaa


Loving how old chinese grandpa 'scored' last night


I felt the need to put this twice.

The next few are answers on tests children have written previously- I've been in hysterics all afternoon over these-








I'm not meant to find this funny- ^^


So yeah quite a zoom zoom post, I just ceebs for actually writing anything as I'm tired and it looks like another rainy weekend in summer, and boys are so sucky-mucky right now!
You know when you like someone then they like you then you don't like them then you like them again the they don't like you? Boom. Situation Sabrina. Although at-least one couple is together-


SAMMY MAY AND JOSH SPOOR

Just thought i'd put that out there
If you're an outsider looking in to our small northlondon bubble, sorry about mentioning people that have no affect on your life

Anyone wanna go swimming?
I'm gonna go for a quick dip in the pool




Old and clichE- that's meant to be an accent-
I so wanna live like them! 


Bacon is good for me!
'Dedicated to Izamo Sanoski the hoe with no toes' 


Regards
SJ


1 comment:

  1. Bacon boy is a trip! He is hilarious and slightly chubby..

    ReplyDelete